LOS ANGELES' PREMIER BEACH CAMP SINCE 2000, AGES 4 TO 14
Fitness by the Sea Beach Camp is LA’s Premiere Beach Camp for the past 21 years for children ages 4-14. We offer beachside locations in Santa Monica and Pacific Palisades.
• Flexible day-by-day scheduling
• Bus transportation from most neighborhoods in Los Angeles and the Valley
• 100% safety record for over 21 years
• Older, mature staff (average age 27) creating a safe, nurturing, and fun environment for children
• Over 200 activities including surfing, soccer, gymnastics, martial arts, arts and crafts,swimming, baseball, and dance in an encouraging and nurturing environment.
CELEBRATING OUR 21ST YEAR
LOCATIONS IN SANTA MONICA AND PACIFIC PALISADES
- Day-by-Day Scheduling. We don’t lock parents into a set schedule of days, you pick the # of camp days when you want, whether it’s 1 day or 50. Add as many as you want whenever you want!
- 100% Safety Record for the past 20 years. Our safety measures include counselors in the water with children at all times while lifeguards observe from the shore and LA County lifeguards in the towers, applying sunscreen 3 times a day, chaperoned bathroom visits and a 6:1 camper to staff ratio strictly maintained.
- Bus Transportation -Bus stops serving the communities in Brentwood, Santa Monica, Mar Vista, Culver City, Beverly Hills, Cheviot Hills, Westwood, Hancock Park, Sherman Oaks, and Woodland Hills areas.
- Older, Mature Staff - generally teachers, child development specialists, activity professionals, and college students - who dial into kids’ endless imaginations and create a safe, nurturing, and fun environment for kids to test their limits, try new things, and make new friends.
- 200 Different Activities making every day different and appealing to kids ages 4 to 14 of all levels of ocean experience, skills, and interests. No Prior ocean experience is required. Non-swimmers are welcome!
• Team Sports: soccer, basketball, baseball, flag football, dodge ball, etc.
• Creative Activities: dance, arts & crafts, yoga, puppet shows, magic, etc.
• Individual Sports: gymnastics, martial arts, cheerleading, fencing, etc.
Kids feel safe to be themselves and are encouraged to take safe risks, push their own limits, and discover their unique abilities.
Connect with Us!
Fitness by the Sea Beach Camp Contact Information
Fitness by the Sea Beach Camp
1060 Pacific Coast Highway
Santa Monica, CA 90403