Learn to Speak Spanish at Summer Camp!
About Kallpachy Spanish Adventure Summer Camp
Kallpachay's camp programs are a perfect blend of spirit days, games, experimentation, singing, dancing, crafts, food projects, and cultural celebrations. Our positive and encouraging atmosphere helps every camper from beginner to advanced speakers begin or continue learning Spanish at a relaxed summer pace. Collaborating in teams as well as independently on diverse projects helps campers develop confidence while exploring their creativity, and their development and personal growth build exponentially from week to week.
The Kallpachay camp experience is an easy way to bring fun to all areas of Spanish language learning. With our native speaking counselors originating from a wide range of Hispanic cultures, our campers are immersed daily in a positive, authentic cultural experience. Our approach is layered; we broaden our campers’ cultural awareness and communication skills while we excite the senses through the arts and sciences.
Why Learn Spanish?
- Allowing them to communicate with Spanish speakers all over the world
- Paving the way to vital improvements in their brain development
- Opening the door to new friends and experiences
- Creating new avenues for communication to further expand their knowledge
- Broadening their perspectives as they learn to look at the world through a new lens
- Improving upon their job prospects and starting salaries as they enter adulthood
DATES, RATES AND DETAILS
- DATES: June 22nd-July 31st
- TIMES: 9am-3pm (main camp day), 8am-9am (early care), 3pm-6pm (after-care)
- WEEKLY FULL-DAY RATE (9am-3pm): $370.50/week*
- WEEKLY HALF-DAY CAMP RATE (9am-12pm): $300/week
- EARLY CARE (8am-9am): $8/day
- AFTER-CARE (3pm-6pm): $26/day
- CIT PROGRAM RATE (ages 15-17 yrs): $75/week†
Register on our website at www.kallpachay.com
* Rate applicable only when registering for a full six weeks during our early-bird special. Early-bird special ends March 18th and provides a 5% discount (not applicable to early care, late care, or registration fees). For a more accurate estimation of your camp costs, please use the cost estimator tool on our camp website linked above.
† All Counselor-In-Training (CIT) candidates must apply on our website and are admitted upon review. https://www.kallpachay.com/